Commercial Real Estate Agent
Carey Cox Company
Professional | Brokerage
In 2017 Carey Cox Company celebrates 40 years helping investors, buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants with their real estate needs. In 2016 we helped more than 275 clients acquire, lease, sell and manage commercial properties in Collin County. Today Carey Cox Company is one the largest commercial real estate companies in Collin County focused on serving Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Prosper and surrounding communities.
Carey Cox Company was founded in 1977 by Carey Cox. Today the Company is led by brothers David and Bill Cox, a NTCAR Stemmons Service Award finalist. Bill and David continue to focus on the same values instilled in them by their father; integrity, trust, responsiveness, and a genuine desire to help customers and clients reach their real estate goals.
As a result of becoming one of the largest and most well respected commercial real estate companies in Collin County, an investment has been made in people, technology and processes to support growth. As a result of these changes our volume has increased and we are seeking experienced real estate professionals that understand the importance of integrity, trust, and responsiveness to help support our expanding clients in the Collin County market.
- Commercial real estate veterans that understand how to create value with clients.
- Genuinely enjoy building relationships with people.
- Have a passion for understanding a client's needs and creatively delivering solutions.
- Enjoy talking with people on the phone and in person.
- Understand the importance of accountability with clients and team members.
- Understand the finances of a business or at least have a desire to learn.
- Have a desire to become an expert of one or more Collin County markets.
- Have a desire to build a business in one of the fastest growing areas in the country.
- Are self motivated to build a strong financial future.
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional services to current client base.
- Provides tenants and landlords with pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values.
- Prepares offers, term sheets, and lease amendments.
- Assists attorneys in preparing real estate contracts such as deeds, leases, and mortgages.
- Participates in contract negotiations and due diligence.
- Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients.
- Engages in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information in company CRM/Database that supports owner activity reporting.
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university